Our expertise, your benefit.
Following a holistic approach, consideration of all relevant engineering areas in cooperation with customer is essential for successfully designing new plants or optimising existing ones, from technology selection/options to its feasibility, local conditions and the realisation and integration of the effective approach.
Our step-by-step procedure (including feasibility evaluation, alternative concepts, cost aspects, calculations and the like) not only ensures a solid basis for decisions but also a controlled project progress up to a successful completion.
Despite process and technological consultancy in precious metal refining, typical advisory tasks include:
- Feasibility, process and technology evaluation
- Conceptual solutions, e.g. from operational to safety and automation concepts
- Environmental engineering
- Overall/detailed layout (production areas, plants) and process design
- Optimisation or revamps of existing plants/processes
- Definition and ranking of objectives and priorities, milestone plans
- LBMA Good Delivery accreditation support