Auxiliary Equipment and Processes
Despite offering complete plants and technologies, we understand our commitment also to support our customers regarding associated auxiliary equipment, utility supplies and/or precious metal refining “side processes”.
From advice and specification, its tailored design and production to the installation and operation, we are prepared to act as your single-contact provider; also if implemented to your existing/conventional processes.
As far as if not already covered as part of provided special plant systems by default, examples for such auxiliary equipment are:
- Tailored filter systems (redundant/controlled police filter stations, vacuum Nutsch-filters, special filter presses), e.g. for gold sponge, anode slimes, AgCl and the like
- Gassing systems (patented Surface Effect Gassing Processes for the refining of metals) as well as capable supply units for technical gases such as chlorine, sulphur dioxide or oxygen
- Conditioning/mixing/supply systems, e.g. for sludge conditioning or regular utility supplies of chemicals/consumables
- Automated centrifuge systems tailored for silver crystals or anode slime (gold)
- Wash/decoct system for gold sponge
- Granulation units for gold or silver granule casting
- Special crystalizing units, e.g. for AgNO3 or K[Au(CN)2]
- Capable but compact reactor tempering units, modular capacities for heating/cooling, stand-alone controlled, suitable for exothermal processes
- Drying units for various types of (intermediate) precious metal products
- Melting units for products (bars, granules)
Contact us regarding potential needs or faced difficulties.